COVID-19: Protect yourself and others
Some barrier gestures can prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Stay in your home and only go out in case of extreme necessity.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap, or with a hydroalcoholic gel.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Use a disposable tissue.
- Wear a single-use mask when ill.
- Disinfect living spaces and any accessories in contact with the outside (shoe soles, coins, shopping bags…).
- Regularly ventilate living spaces to make the air circulate.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, eat a balanced diet, exercise and think positively!
When symptoms appear (fever, cough, headache), call the SAMU on 190.
More details on www.who.int